Has your vehicle’s a/c quit working or has one of your headlights conked out? One way or another, everyone eventually needs to bring their vehicle in for repairs. Whatever your needs are, you can bring your car to KEAN Auto Services in Courtenay. Our specialists are very educated in all facets of automobile repair and are dedicated to customer satisfaction.
Why should I bring my car in for regular auto repair?
Obtaining vehicle repair work services whenever your car requires it is essential for:
- Your safety and security: Your auto needs to continuously abide by federal government policies and fulfill the safety criteria of your automaker. Waiting on a small issue with your vehicle to get worse before bringing your car in for auto repair services will definitely jeopardize the security of you as well as your passengers. For instance, a damaged headlight not only endangers your safety and security and security, you are also at the risk of getting pulled over for not having your car up to standard.
- The environment: To keep your vehicle running effectively, it is critical to bring your car in for vehicle repair whenever needed. When there is an issue with the fuel efficiency of your car, such as problems with your engine, your gas cap, and even your tires, this can effect your car’s mileage, which consequently increases your carbon impact and ecological footprint.
What are the most common auto repairs automobile owners deal with?
A few of the most typical auto repair work solutions car owners encounter are:
- Air Filter Replacement: Your air filter is accountable for tidying up outside air before it enters your engine as well as likewise integrates with gas, which maintains your vehicle running. In time, debris, dirt, and dust can congest your air filter, permitting much less air which can jeopardize your engine’s efficiency. We encourage getting your air filters replaced every 15,000 to 30,000 kms.
- Oil Change: Changing your oil on a regular basis keeps your engine components cool, maintains your car’s gas kmage, and additionally guarantees the devices under the hood stay to operate appropriately. You should be changing your car’s oil roughly every 7,500 kms.
- Brake Replacement: Your brakes are amongst one of one of the most essential things that keep you safe while driving. We approximate changing your brakes every 50,000 kms, although the frequency depends upon a range of factors.
- Tire Replacement: Acquiring brand-new tires every 25,000 to 50,000 kms will certainly protect against worn driving and keep you and your various other drivers secure when traveling. The regularity that you should change your tires depends upon the conditions in which you drive, how much you drive, your driving rate, and a lot more.
- Wheel Alignment: To get one of the most out of your tires, it is needed that they are aligned the way the automaker intended. It’s recommended to get your wheels aligned every 3,000 to 6,000 kms to avoid wandering and causing harmful driving conditions.
If you live in Courtenay or surrounding locations, you can bring your vehicle to KEAN Auto Services and we will deal with all your auto repair needs.
Your Trusted Shop for Auto Repair
Whether you are having a concern with a mechanical or electrical part of your car or truck, KEAN Auto Services in Courtenay can take care of your car, bumper to bumper. We offer a complete diagnosis and repair service for your car’s air conditioning and heating, cooling system, as well as electric systems. Here are some reasons why you should choose us:
- Our location is convenient; we are one block away from Walmart, Winners, London Drug and many other stores.
- We have access to an online network of over 40,000 experienced mechanics.
- What we quote is what you’ll pay when you pick up your car. We won’t perform any additional services without asking you first.
If you are in Courtenay or bordering locations, KEAN Auto Services is your shop to choose for all things car repair.