Cumberland, British Columbia
Cumberland is a village in Comox Valley on Vancouver Island in British Columbia. The village was originally called Union, after the Union Coal Company and was renamed to Cumberland by James Dunsmuir in 1891. Today, Cumberland has over 2,000 residents who enjoy plenty to do in town, including visiting:
- Cumberland Lake Park: This 24 hectare park has sandy beaches, a campground, hiking trails, and more.
- Cumberland Museum: This museum tells the story of Cumberland, from rich to poor, from radical to powerful.
- Village Park: This park has a children’s playground, an off-leash dog park, tennis courts, a basketball court, baseball diamonds, and more.
Your Trusted Local Auto Repair Shop
When Cumberland residents need their cars repaired or maintained, they come to KEAN Auto Services in Courtenay. We’ve been fixing cars since 1971 and our team are experts on all things automotive repair. Here are some reasons you should choose us:
- If you get an oil change with us, you are eligible for free 24-hour roadside assistance for a year.
- We treat our customers the same way we want to be treated and will explain the fixes your car needs in easy-to-understand terms.
- Our location is convenient; we are one block away from Walmart, Winners, London Drug and many other stores.
- We have fair and honest pricing.
Don’t hesitate to schedule an appointment with KEAN Auto Services in Courtenay. You can schedule an appointment online or give us a call at 250-897-3643.